- Parents are required to fill up the pre-registration form available at the school office.
- After scrutinizing the pre-registration form, parents and the child will be called for a personal interview.
- The next step will be to intimate the parents about the admission status.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Appropriately filled application form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate in case of moving from a different school
- Four passport size photographs of the child
- Previous medical records in case of any ailment
- Past academic report of the child if any
- Vaccination certificate