- What is M. Kids?
M Kids is a centre which provides quality education catering to all the fundamental aspects of childhood education.
- What are recognitions of M Kids?
M Kids is managed by promoters of Manchester International School which is recognized by The International Monitory Council, The British Council and The International Baccalaureate ( IBO)
- What are the programs offered by M. Kids?
M – Kids offer kindergarten programs designed for age group 1.5 – 6 years
- How can I apply for admissions?
You can apply on online or by visiting any of our centers
- Are your teachers trained?
All teachers at M kids are trained and qualified to teach international program
- What is the medium of instructions to teach the program?
Medium of instruction is English
- What other languages are taught at M- Kids?
English is the main language of Instructions. Hindi and Tamil are taught as second languages
- What happens after completion of schooling from M-kids?
All students passing out from M-kids get a seat reserved at Manchester International School for Grade